WHMCS integration provides an easy way to use BitcartCC as a payment gateway in your whmcs instance
This plugin requires the following:
- 2.Copy the archive on your server
- 3.Extract the archive to your whmcs root, so that in your whmcs root, in modules/gateways there is a file named
- 4.At whmcs panel, go to setup > payments > payment gateways
- 5.On the next screen, click on the All Payment Gateways tab and click on BitcartCC Checkout to enable the plugin. The next step will be to configure it.
After you have enabled the BitcartCC plugin, the configuration steps are:
This plugin also includes an IPN (Instant Payment Notification) endpoint that will update your WHMCS invoice status.
- Initially the WHMCS invoice will be in a Unpaid status when it is initially created.
- After the invoice is paid by the user, it will change to a Payment Pending status.
- When BitcartCC finalizes the transaction, it will change to a Paid status, and your order will be safe to ship, allow access to downloadable products, etc.