- Shopify account
- 1.In Shopify, go to Apps > and at the bottom of the page click on the
Develop apps for your store.
- 2.If prompted, click on
Allow custom app development
Create an appand name it
- 4.On the app page, in
Overviewtab, click on the
Configure Admin API scopes
- 5.In the filter admin access scopes type in
write_ordersand then click
- 7.Click on the
Install Appin the top right corner and when pop-up window appears click
Admin API access tokenand
- 9.In your BitcartCC, go to Stores page and click on shopify integration icon.
- 10.Enter your shop name
- 11.In secret key field paste the
Admin API access token
- 12.In the api key field paste the
API keyfrom Shopify.
- 13.In Shopify's
Store Settings > Checkout > Order status page > Additional Scriptspaste the script provided by BitcartCC in Shopify Integration dialog when you click the copy script button (including the opening and closing tag
- 14.In Shopify's
Store Settings > Payments > Manual payment methodsadd
manual payment methodthen click
create custom payment method
Custom payment method namefill in
BitcartCC, optionally you can fill in other fields, but it's not required. Please see the message below about naming of a custom payment method
Activateand you've set up Shopify and BitcartCC successfully.